Spacial S3D Wall Boxes with Chassis Plate
The Schneider Electric Spacial S3D steel wall mounting enclosure is made up of a one-piece folded and welded body with a double plate thickness gutter shaped front profile.
The Spacial S3D series has perforated rails on door, with drilled diameter of 4.2 mm on 25 mm pitch: (enclosures from an External Height of 400 mm have 2 vertical rails and enclosures from External Width of 800 mm have 2 horizontal and vertical rails).
Features and Benefits
• IP66 protection meaning the enclosures are dust tight and protect against powerful jets of water and heavy seas
• External mechanical impact resistance of IK10 (protected against a 5kg object dropped from 20cm)
• Cable gland plate with grid pattern to facilitate drilling and assure maximum access supplied
• High UV resistance
• Aluminium hinge pins
• Door can be removed and reversed to open left or right
• Door can be opened up to 120°
• Wall mounting brackets are fixed from the outside
• Double thickness 20mm return fold doors for excellent rigidity
• Polyurethane door seal
• The handle supplied has two functions as operating key and as tool for removal of stud protective caps