Spacial S3DEX ATEX Wall Box Enclosures.
From Schneider Electric this is the Spacial S3DEX steel wall mounting enclosures have a 1 piece folded and welded body with a double plate thickness gutter shaped front profile. The Wall box enclosures are certified for use in ATEX II2 or II3 classifications hazardous areas. This mean that the wall box enclosures can be wall mounted where rare explosion risks are probable.
Spacial S3DEX should be used with other ATEX certified electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic enclosure components. S3DEx wall box enclosures comply with explosion risks in environments charged with gas and dust plus designed for use in group II classified category 2.
Features and Benefits.
- IP66 protection meaning the enclosures are dust tight and protect against powerful jets of water and heavy seas
- External mechanical impact resistance of IK10 (protected against a 5kg object dropped from 20cm
- ATEX certification means that the enclosures are suitable for using in a potentially explosive atmosphere
- Enclosures up to 600 mm high have one central lock with no locking bars
- Enclosures above 600 mm high have one central lock and a double locking bar, making three locking points in total
- Plain door with polyurethane seal
- External earthing by crimped blind nut (earth braid not supplied).
- A range of S3D Spacial wall box enclosures and sizes available.
- A range of Spacial SD3 enclosures accessories are available.
- The multi-purpose enclosures have a textured paint finish RAL 7035 light grey.
Spacial S3DEX Applications.
- Chemical and petrochemical.
- Offshore industry,
- Food industry.
- Flour mills.
- Grain drying areas.
- Petrol and gas stations.
- Wool and aluminium work environments.
Note; The lock is a quarter turn, cam with key.
4 shouldered M8x25 backstuds and 4 crimped blind nuts
Height 300 mm, width 300 mm, depth 200 mm.