A car can work almost like a greenhouse: the windows will let in a lot of sun allowing a build-up of temperature inside the car. This heat will remain in the car as it will have nowhere to escape. Sunshades are a cost effective way of keeping your car cool whilst it sits in the sun during the summer months. Simply placing a sunshade inside your front windscreen you can dramatically reduce this build-up of heat.
This front sunshade, with a Hello Kitty design, is made from Mylar material that reflects the sun’s rays and so prevents the build-up of heat. It is extra thick (approx. 3mm) to provide the best insulation to keep your car cool and is kept in place by resting it against the rear view mirror.
- Hello Kitty front windscreen sunshade
- Made from Mylar material – ideal for reflecting the sun’s rays
- Significantly reduces a vehicle’s interior temperature
- Material thickness: Approx. 3mm
- Unfolded size: Approx. 610mm x 1473mm