TEXET scientific solar and battery powered calculator with a 10 + 2 digit display and a hard casing. This calculator has easy to use plastic keys and a clip on protective cover, and is recommended for GCSE, A/AS Level in England and Wales, along with Junior and Leaving Certificate equivalent in Ireland and Standard and Higher Grade in Scotland.
- functions including trigonometric, hyperbolic, common natural logarithm, square and cubic root, power and root of nth, factorial, permutation, combination, reciprocal, percentage, basic arithmetic operations, fractions
- Decimal number conversion, improper
- Reduced fraction conversion, mean, sum of squares and regression calculations.
- This unit has an automatic power off after a period of time not in use.
- Power can be restored by pressing the ON key.
- Made from 50% recycled plastic. Comes with 2 x L1154.